Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Labell PT difference?
- Unique and challenging!
- Motivation and inspiration!
- What do I need to bring and wear the first day?
- Please bring your insurance card, prescription, comfortable clothing.
- Please see patient
resources page for online forms and additional information.
- How long is each session?
- Approximately 45 minutes to
- Do I need a referral in addition to my prescription?
- A prescription comes from the referring physician suggesting physical therapy.
- A referral
comes from your primary care office (needed for some health insurance plans).
- Please call
or email Bryan prior to first visit if questions.
- How long have you been practicing physical therapy?
1998, please see my background in the BIO section.
- How long has Labell
PT been around?
- Since December 2006 with hundreds of satisfied patients and dozens of
satisfied doctors so far.
long is the typical course of treatment?
- There are many variables that play into treatment
- Your individualized plan of care will be discussed fully during the initial evaluation.
- Is there a co-payment each session?
- This depends on each health insurance company and your plan.
- This will be discussed
fully during the intial evaluation.
- Please call or email Bryan prior to first visit if